Thursday, December 27, 2007

Standing at the corner of the year....

I paused a little while. Took a deep breath. And I turned around. I'm seeing many things and people that happened in my life this year. The final days of the year is not even here yet. Lurking. Ready to take on us all. I'm through this year. Done! Finish! Having much anticipations and fears for the coming year. With so much uncertainties in store.

There was sweet, bitter, with wishes being fulfilled and dreams turned into nightmares. One last look. One final wave. And when I turn forward, I will have no regrets, no tears and no fears of my past. Just picking up the debris and mend all that is broken. Appreciate all that bequest upon me, but not forgetting learning the lessons and promises that I've made.

A year older, a year lived.
Taking all my experiences with a pinch of salt and touch base with reality. Accommodating lost and feeling my way through a masquerade. I am still learning to endure these two very distinctive affairs in my life right now. So far, I’ve been euphoric and indignant along the way. I will survive.

Anticipate all and expects nothing. I think that helps in sincerity of giving over and over again.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!


I live everyday, modestly; and ever gratified that I am alive. That I have so much to look forward to and have all the freedom to have it all. Life is really short. Know what you want and do your best to get it. I refuse to live wondering, but I can live knowing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well... ur blog ... gd.. very gd as i can learn more Vocab =P