Monday, January 14, 2008

The V Day....

14th January 2008.... Another month to go. Do anyone know what day is that going to be? Yup, Valentine's Day. How are you going to celebrate it? With your loves one? Ofcourse.....

That particular date, it was a sweet moment for me last time, and there was also one tragedy on that particular date for me. That was almost 6 years ago, and it's still fresh in my mind. That very day, 14th February 2002, tragedy happened. A day which I would remember till the day I die. A day that I almost lost my life. Also a day that I lost someone in my life. Sighs.

I'm so afraid of that day to come, but it has to come anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sad things just let it pass. if you dont want to remember 14th Feb then try to remember the same date a month later. hahaha...

Unknown said...

hmm..what happened happened for a reason, hey, you're still around so live on la.