Saturday, December 15, 2007

Another year is almost become the past..... Another new year is coming....

It's been sometime I didn't update this blog. I know some of you out there is actually still comes in here and hoping that I update it. Sorry to disappoint you. It's kinda irritating when you logs in here and all you see is that song lyrics all over and over again. LOL. Before you start reading the next few lines of my pathetic blog, please wait till the song starts then continue. It's a wonder how someone could write and sing such a superb song.

Another new year is coming. Any plans of celebrating it? Any new year resolutions? Well, as for me, I have no new resolutions to vow. People do ask me, do I have any new resolutions? I just replied nope. To me, to make a new resolution, we don't need to wait till new year comes. We can make new resolutions as the time comes. Right? As long as we can keep up to the old ones, then only we can make a new one. No point making a new one when you can't even keep up to the old ones.

Summary of this year!! This year, I think it will be the most memorable one in my entire life. So many things, so many events, so many happiness, so many sadness, and so many people coming into my life. Anyone here interested of knowing them? Well, it's my blog, like it or not, I'm going to write it! Hahahaha! Let me try to recall everything now..... Hmmm....

January....... hmmm... nothing much..... went for a work trip to Canada..... was there for a week..... I was lucky enough to be the hotel's guest of the day and my room was upgraded to a Deluxe Suite which is a big surprise for me..... LOL..... Hmm.... What else? Able to feel how is it like to be walking 400m out in the street to a mall at the temperature of -17 degrees plus the strong wind from the north pole.... BBBBbrrrrrrrrrr...... Almost fainted halfway walking..... LOL Walking back to the hotel after shopping at the mall was so hard and I was so reluctant to do it...

Comes February..... Nothing much at the beginning of the month but drawing near CNY, I broke up with my gf (that time)..... Had an arguement..... So I went thru CNY being single this year.... Sighs..... But something happened on the following month.

March, got back together with her...... we told ourself that we will give another try to iron things out. We made a plan to stay together just by ourself and hope by doing this, we can have more privacy and spending quality time together more often at home.......

April arrives and we managed to get a place to rent in Damansara Perdana...... bought furnitures.... fridge..... tables.... chairs...... cabinets...... phewwwww!!! Can't imagine moving house is so difficult..... Sighs....

May...... Hmmm..... Her birthday......

June..... nothing much..... work and work and work.......

July....... Went to Shanghai for another work trip....... for 3 weeks this time....... and she went to Jakarta for work trip also.......

August..... things getting shaky.......

19th September 2007....... on my night of leaving to Turkey...... we broke up...... AGAIN! yeah.... screw it! Enjoyed myself in Turkey for 9 days! Doesn't even want to bother much...... came back and settle the stuff with her and off she go! Boleh Blah!....... Hahahahahaha......

October..... hmmmmm...... met a girl..... but it was just short and sweet.... but I just have no feelings for her..... Doesn't know why..... Just doesn't.... But I met another girl again..... I wasn't putting any hope on her at that moment we first met..... but after a few times we went out.... my heart keeps pumping faster when I wait for her to meet up...... and I got more anxious of seeing her everytime.... and I felt a scratch that actually created a spark!

November..... the month I was born 31 years ago...... had a small birthday party with her........ but it was perfect for me..... as long as I get to be with her...... even no party will be great for me too......

December...... a shitty month for me..... no comment.....

Looking forward for the new year to come.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Wish tat 2008 will be a Better year for u =), it really sucks when its time for u to do a review of tis yr n u realize most of the time u r in shitty situation, ya?

Anyway, Stay Co0L~

Belik said...

Anonymous: Not most of the time, I had a great time actually when I knew this girl that organise the birthday party for me.... I love her the most.. She is still my number 1 now..