Thursday, December 27, 2007

What a friend.....

Hey!! Come back!! I'm losing visitors here.... Maybe it's because I didn't update my blog very often lately. Sighs. Sorry guys. Been busy. Don't worry. I'll update my blog often in this coming new year. I'll put that in my resolutions list.

I was out the other day with my friends at the curve. 3 guys and a girl. Well, we were chatting and when the relationship topic comes out, this girl; C; told us that she is having a problem with her bf. -_-! And she told us her problem with her bf.... blah blah blah.... Then, one of my guy friend; A; started bombarding this girl's bf with all the bad words and stuffs like "He must be cheating on you!" "He is treating you like a freaking french maid" "He is just using you as a sex object" "He ain't worth it" "Lose him and find someone else" And some other things. You know I know.

I was like....... ermmm... speechless. Why the heck he would say such things if he doesn't even know this bf of her's personally? I just gave him a finger. That's all. And I drag my another guy friend; H; to the toilet. While walking to the toilet with him, I asked him, "Why the heck did A act like that?, Aren't he supposed to listen and comfort her? Why bombard the guy? He maybe not good but it's not up to us to judge". H said "A has a crush on C" AHHHHH!!!! Now I got it. Damn it.

Why does human have to act like this? Am I like the bf too? Being bombard by someone for not being there to listen to my gf? Or, am I like A? Which am I? Comes to think of it, I think I'm more like the first one. For not being there.

But is it necessary for someone else to curse you and talk bad about you infront of your gf? Good or bad, it's up to the gf to judge. Nobody is perfect. The bf could be better in something else that does attract the gf. And maybe that's what the gf wants in her life. It's just at times she hope the bf has the other better half. No point bad mouth the bf. If you want to win the girl's heart, do it the correct way. What way? Go figure out yourself! LOL. Damn A!

Hate you man!



No comments: