Thursday, September 18, 2008

M.I.A

Ahoi friends!

Sorry for being missing for awhile now. I know, I know. So what's new about me lately? Hmmmm.... Ok. Here goes. *crack* *crack*

For those who doesn't know, I have moved out from Damansara Perdana and currently now living in Bandar Sri Permaisuri. YUP! It's in Kepong and it seems that I'm moving further and further away from my work place. Oh well.... with all these price raising lately, I'm forced to move to a more affordable area. Nevertheless, this new place is bigger and more rooms. And yes, I'm not living alone ofcourse. With my girlfriend ofcourse. :p

What's more? Hhmmmm.... Work? Normal, still traveling here and there. Just came back from Bangkok but this time I brought my girlfriend along. 

Oh my.... What is going on in Malaysia? Our beloved country? *ahem* 

I guess, I'll stop now. Don't know what else to write. But it's a good start. Feels good too to be able to blog back. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were all over 330 pounds on every page. But completely I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 200 bucks everwhere. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 190 bucks on every site. But completely I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.