Monday, November 12, 2007

When is my turn? Hmmm....

Attended my cousin's wedding last Thursday night. Upon reaching, I saw my mum and my dad was standing outside of the restaurant and they were chit chatting with their friends there... So I went to say hello to my uncles and aunties.... Some of them don't even recognise me!! Gosh.... Anyway, some of my uncles that remembers me (thank god!) introduces me as so and so's eldest son.... and they were like "OooHhhhhh!!" Sighs... Went to hang around my cousins and talked to them better.... LOL...

Anyway, as I walk towards the table, I saw more aunties and uncles across my table..... Errrmmm... Tried to avoid them but it's too late..... As I walked pass them while saying hello to them, one of the aunty caught my hand and asked me.... "Eh Belik, when is your turn ah?" Then the other aunty interupted before I could answer "Belik, how can you let your cousin marry first? He is so much younger than you!" (BTW, my cousin is 24 this year only) I was like... ermmm.... kept quiet for awhile... then my uncle said "Eh Belik, where is your girlfriend? Didn't come meh? Not free ar?" Finally I opened my mouth, at that very moment, I saw all their jaws opened..... waiting impatiently for my answers to all those questions..... "I broke up" And quickly they closed their jaw... LOL. It's a priceless moment for me.... Hahahahahaha...... But that's not all, another uncle ask "What happened? That girl can't wait for you anymore ah?" And they broke into laughter..... "No la..... It's me that can't wait anymore" I said..... LOL....

So I continue walking towards my table but another table of uncles and aunties coming up... sighs... Same story.. they stop me and asked me the same questions..... Sighs..... Another table.... And another table...... And another table....... Felt like going up to the stage and pick up the microphone and announce it to all so that I don't have to repeat so many times.... I thought rumours can spread easily.... but not that easy thou.... LOL.... Well...... the dinner was good..... It's been sometime I didn't attend a wedding dinner like this......

Well, the questions did not end that night...... The following day, I have to go to a company retreat....... When I met my boss at that very morning, he asked me "Hey Belik, when are you getting married?" I was like "!!!!!" LOL. Well..... I told him I'm still looking around..... Hahahaha... Well..... He get's the message then.... and he stops asking me....... but I think he told his wife after that...... How I know? Read on..... LOL...

On Saturday..... I was invited by an organization that helps family problems and anyone who wants advice about setting up a family...... (www.family.org.my) Check it out..... Anyway, I met his wife there (my boss) and she asked me "Hey, you came alone eh? Now single back eh?" I was like..... Ermmmmm...... how did you know that? LOL

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... How long is the line somemore????

Hey, no one still can guess what's Belik stands for? Ok.... I'll tell you all now..... :P

Belik = Stupid (In Iban language)

Try replacing Belik with Stupid in my blog..... It's funny....... ROFL!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.. Finally we know what Belik means! =D Oh ya, WHEN IS YR TURN?

-Anon#2-

Belik said...

Hey Anon#2! Long time didn't hear from ya! LOL. My turn? I'm still lining up here.... When it's my turn, I'll invite you.... I'll send the invitation card to:
Ms. Anon#2,
No.2 Jalan Anon, Taman Anon#2,
Bandar Anon,
22222 Anon#2

Correct address?

Anonymous said...

Hey =D Well;now you know am not as free as you think ha! ha! ha!

Don't need to send invitation.. just tell us in the blog! We will be very much happy!

So whats new?

-Anon#2-

Belik said...

What's new? Hmm... planned to write something today, but I think it will be a short post. Will wait till more things happens today first... LOL