Wednesday, November 14, 2007

PCK #2

Finally I finished my drawing... Hehehehe.... After dragging it more than 2 weeks.... Too much of Facebook I guess.... LOL... I wonder how our new office will looks like by following my drawing... Kekekeke....


Last Sunday, I went out to buy my bedsheet, it seems to be quite tough for me to choose the correct color and design to fit into my humble crib. After walking up and down the same aisle for at least 30 mins (the sales girl was quite frust at me) then I took one on the aisle...... upon walking up to the cashier to pay for it..... I turned back!! Hahahahaha.... I just have the feeling that it's a wrong one! Wrong color, wrong design, wrong , wrong, wrong! Took it back..... and choose again. This time the sales girl just walk away from me.... Hahahahaha..... How pathetic! Anyway.... after another 15 mins I saw another that catch my eyes..... I thought AHA! THAT'S THE ONE! Took it.... doesn't think much more and made the payment. Bought another pillow as well. :p Upon reaching home, I quickly change the bedsheet, hoping my judgement is right. And.... I comes out quite nice! I like it! Phewwww.....


Just have to get used to live alone, you know? After the break up, it's like kindda difficult in some decision making, like the colors, design, etc n etc.... Sighs... Have to be some sort like independent in making those decisions.... LOL... Not really that tough after all.... I'll make it! :p
Nice?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^ nice bedsheet ^^

Unknown said...

nice bed and looks comfy for yr dog.

Belik said...

Dog? Got none la.... You gimme one is it?